2023 Summer Programme
2023 Summer Courses
The MIFA summer football camp is designed to improve fitness levels, technical and tactical ability and put players ahead of the competition. Whether players are looking to start for their school or local team, or if they are hoping to join an academy for next season, our Summer Training Programme will help you reach your goals.
Our coaching staff, who also work for professional clubs, have put together this intensive training programme, giving players an authentic experience, just like a professional football club.
Training will include:
- Football skills
- Match fitness
- Game play
This course includes:
- 5 days football training per week
- Full MIFA branded Kit
- Gym membership
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Individual feedback tutorials (At least 1 per week)
- Planning for Professional Career/Discussion of your Opportunities within Football
- Filming Analysis – Certain matches and training sessions will be filmed for analysis.
- Excursion- once per week. These may include, due to the time of the year and availablity, Manchester City and Manchester United tour, National Football Museum, Liverpool.
Training will take place Monday to Friday at Salford Sports Village. Players will be provided with a weekly training timetable which will confirm session times at the start of each week.
£340 per week for our intense football training programme.
Summer courses can run throughout June, July and August- players are welcome to select their start date during these months. The summer programme is open to players age 14 - 24.
Please note that all summer camps end on the 01/09/2023 for this year.
Send Email now or complete the booking form below, to book your place or find out more.
Hannah is on hand to assist with booking enquiries and course information. Please use the booking form to register your interest for this course. You can also call the office on +44 (0) 7550 082 758 or E-mail [email protected]