MIFA Summer Training Camp 2019
Come and train like a professional football player this summer! Our coaching staff, who also work for professional clubs, have put together this intensive training programme, giving players an authentic experience, just like a professional football club.
The MIFA summer football camp is designed to improve fitness levels, technical and tactical ability and put players ahead of the competition. Whether players are looking to start for their school or local team, or if they are hoping to join an academy for the 2019/20 Season, our Summer Training Programme will ensure you reach your goals.
Our coaching staff, who also work for professional clubs, have put together this intensive training programme, giving players an authentic experience, just like a professional football club.
Training will include:
- Football skills
- Match fitness
- Game play
- Sprinting technique
This Course Includes
- 5 days football training per week
- Full MIFA branded Kit
- Trial Match
- Gym membership including swimming pool, sauna, steam room
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Individual feedback tutorials (At least 1 per week)
- Planning for Professional Career/Discussion of your Opportunities within Football
- Weekly excursions to local football clubs and museums
- Airport Transfer
- Host family accommodation (includes breakfast and evening meal each day)
- English for Football Classes
- Filming Analysis – Certain matches and training sessions will be filmed for analysis.
Training will take place Monday to Friday and starts at 9.30am at the Salford Sports Village. Players will be provided with a weekly training timetable which will confirm session times at the start of each week.
We also provide accommodation for our players with local host families. Host family accommodation includes breakfast, evening meals and laundry services. Players and families are taken care of by our Welfare Officer who can be contacted 24/7 should any issue arise.
All our Academy players will enjoy an exciting and varied programme of activities and excursions which complement their study/training programme. Venues include: Liverpool, Blackpool, Manchester United FC, Manchester City FC, Salford City FC, National Football Museum, Trafford Centre shopping.
Please note that all summer camps end on the 30/08/2019 for this year.