Summer Courses Out Now!
Spend your summer playing football with us!
The MIFA summer football camp is designed to improve fitness levels, technical and tactical ability and put players ahead of the competition. Whether players are looking to start for their school or local team, or if they are hoping to join an academy for next season, our Summer Training Programme will help you reach your goals.
Our coaching staff, who also work for professional clubs, have put together this intensive training programme, giving players an authentic experience, just like a professional football club.
Training will include:
- Football skills
- Match fitness
- Game play
THIS COURSE INCLUDES
- 5 days football training per week
- Full MIFA branded Kit
- Gym membership including swimming pool, sauna, steam room
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Individual feedback tutorials (At least 1 per week)
- Planning for Professional Career/Discussion of your Opportunities within Football
- Airport Transfer
- Host family accommodation (includes breakfast and evening meal each day)
- English for Football Classes
- Filming Analysis – Certain matches and training sessions will be filmed for analysis.
Training will take place Monday to Friday at Salford Sports Village. Players will be provided with a weekly training timetable which will confirm session times at the start of each week.
Host family accommodation includes breakfast, evening meals and laundry services. MIFA staff are available to assist should any issues or problems arise.
The expenses for the summer camps are as followed:
2 weeks - £1,750
3 weeks - £2,500
4 weeks - £3,250
5 weeks - £4,000
6 weeks - £4,750
7 weeks - £5,500
8 weeks - £6,250
Please note that all summer camps end on the 27/08/2021 for this year.
Email [email protected] to book your place now!